Saturday, December 16, 2017

learn bengali to english speaking for beginners full video daily practice


hey, guys, here I created of learn bengali to english speaking for beginners full video daily practice please see it and share with your friends if you live this videos so please subscribe my channel and like in my video. : Enjoy The learn bengali to english speaking for beginners full video daily practice right now! Meet Kids Songs, music and funny videos Collection on our channel every day! Sing Songs for Babies and have a great time! চল বেড়াতে যাই। Let's go visit. পূর্বে এ দেশে চা ছিল না।  Previously there was no tea in this country. দু-একদিনের মধ্যেই বা ভেতরেই বইটি বের হবে।  The book will be released within a day or two. তোমার মত বোকা আর দেখিনি। I have not seen a fool like you. সে বেশ চমৎকার লোক। He's a nice guy. তুমি এত দীর্ঘ সময় কোথায় ছিলে ? Where were you so long? সৎলোক সর্বত্রই সম্মানিত।  Honorable people are respected everywhere. বসন্ত কালে গাছে নতুন পাতা জন্মে। In the spring, new leaves are grown on the tree. সপ্তাহখানের তার সঙ্গে দেখা হয় নি। I have not met him for a week. আমি এখনও তাকে দেখিনি। I have not yet seen him. আজ কদিন ধরেই বৃষ্টি হচ্ছে It has been reining for days together. আজ সারাদিন বৃষ্টি হচ্ছে। It has been been raining all day long. আমি অঙ্কটি করতে পারতাম। I could do the sum. মেয়েটি কান্নায় ভেঙে পড়ল। The girl broke down in tears. আমি তোমার সাথে কাল দেখা করব। I'll meet you tomorrow. সোনার দর পড়বে না। The price of gold will not go down. সেও নয়, তুমিও নও Neither he nor you. আমি আমার ইচ্ছা মতই চলিব। I will have my own way. এ ঘরটি ভাড়া দেওয়া হবে। This house will be rented. সে আমাকে এটা করতে বাধ্য করল। She forced me to do this. ফুল দেখতে সুন্দর। Flower is beautiful to look at. আমি এই কলমটিই চাই। This is just the pen I want. এটা তোমারই কাজ। It is you who have done it. আমি আর এক দিন আসব। I shall come another day. তুমি একটুও বদলাও নি। You have not change a bit. আমারও তাই মনে হয়। It seems to me, as well. আমি আগের মতই আছি। I am as before. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ask me a question: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldm7A8e5sPKvb6BHMGycPg Subscribe Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldm7A8e5sPKvb6BHMGycPg Follow Us Socially --- -- Facebook page: http://ift.tt/2owB2KI --Blog : http://ift.tt/2phurX8 LIKE -? SHARE -? SUBSCRIBE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment