Friday, December 15, 2017

bengali to english speaking practice full video english learning course


hey, guys, here I created of bengali to english speaking practice full video english learning course please see it and share with your friends if you live this videos so please subscribe my channel and like in my video. : Enjoy The bengali to english speaking practice full video english learning course right now! Meet Kids Songs, music and funny videos Collection on our channel every day! Sing Songs for Babies and have a great time! তোমার নাম কি? What's your name? আমার নাম রকি। My name is Raki. তোমার বয়স কত? How old are you? আমার বয়স ২০ বছর। I’m 20 years old. তুমি কি করো (পেশা)? What do you do? আমি একজন ছাত্র। I’m a student. তুমি থাকো কোথায়? Where do you live? আমি লন্ডনে থাকি। I live in London. আমি বই পড়তে পছন্দ করি I like reading books আমি বই পড়তে পছন্দ করি এবং সাঁতার কাটতে ভালোবাসি I like reading books and love to swim আমি দাবা খেলায় পারদর্শী I am good at playing chess আমি কেনাকাটা করতে পছন্দ করি যখন আমি অবসর পাই I like to shop when I’m free সে আমার একজন বন্ধু He's a friend of mine তাদের প্রাপ্য মিটাইয়া দাও Let them have their dues. তুমি সেখানে গেলেই ভালো হইত You had better go there বাবা মায়ের কথা শুনবে Obey your parents তোমার উপদেশে আমার উপকার হলো I profited by your advice তোমার আরো বেশি ব্যায়াম করা উচিত You should do more exercise আমার কথা শুনো Take my advice আমার কথা মতো চল Follow my advice সে তার পরামর্শ অগ্রাহ্য করেছিল He ignored her advice আমার একটু পরামর্শ দরকার I need a little advice আমার আর পরামর্শের দরকার নেই I don't need more advice আমরা কেন তাঁর কাছ থেকে পরামর্শ নিচ্ছি না? Why don't we ask his advice? তুমি আমাকে কি করার জন্য বলছো? What do you advise me to do? আমার কি করা উচিত? What should I do? ------------------------------------------------------------------------ask me a question: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldm7A8e5sPKvb6BHMGycPg Subscribe Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldm7A8e5sPKvb6BHMGycPg Follow Us Socially --- -- Facebook page: http://ift.tt/2owB2KI --Blog : http://ift.tt/2phurX8 LIKE -? SHARE -? SUBSCRIBE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment