Monday, December 25, 2017

bengali to english learning tutorial for beginners full video everyday speaking practice


hey, guys, here I created of bengali to english learning tutorial for beginners full video everyday speaking practice please see it and share with your friends if you live this videos so please subscribe my channel and like in my video. : Enjoy The bengali to english learning tutorial for beginners full video everyday speaking practice right now! Meet Kids Songs, music and funny videos Collection on our channel every day! Sing Songs for Babies and have a great time! ঠিক আছে, এই ব্যাপারটা নিয়ে পরে কথা বলবো। Okay, I'll talk about this matter later. আপনাদের ধন্যবাদ অংশগ্রহণ করার জন্য। Thank you for your participation. আপনি কি আরেকবার বলবেন ওটা দয়া করে? Would you please tell me that again? দয়া করে আরেকটু ধীরে কথা বলবেন? Please speak a little more slowly? কে বলছেন, প্লিজ? Who’s calling, please? দয়া করে একটু ধরুন। Just a moment, please. আমি কি আপনার নামটা জানতে পারি দয়া করে? Can I know your name please? এটি তোমার জন্য। This is for you. আপনাদের সবাইকে অশেষ ধন্যবাদ আজকে আসার জন্য। Thank you all for your coming today. পরে দেখা হবে! See you later! জিজ্ঞসা করার জন্য ধন্যবাদ। Thanks for asking. অনেকদিন কোনো দেখা নেই! Long time no see! আমাকে কল করো দয়া করে... Please, call me… দুঃখিত, আমি এটা জানি না। Sorry, but I don't know that. আপনি কি আমাকে সাহায্য করতে পারবেন?  Can you help me? আমি সত্যিই তোমাকে সাহায্য করতে পারবো না। I really can not help you. অবশ্যই। কি করতে হবে, বলুন? Of course What to do, say? অবশ্যই, এটা ঠিক আছে। Of course, that's ok. অবশ্যই, কোন সমস্যা নেই। Of course, there is no problem. হুম, আমাকে দেখতে দিন ব্যাপারটা। Hmm, let me see the matter. সাহায্যের জন্য ধন্যবাদ। Thanks for your help. এখানে কাছে কোথাও রেস্টুরেন্ট আছে? Is there a restaurant near here? দয়া করে বলবেন কাছের ওষুধের দোকানটা কোথায়? Please tell where is the nearest drug store? আপনি কি দয়া করে আমাকে বলতে পারবেন কিভাবে ট্রেন স্টেশনে যাওয়া যাবে? Can you please tell me how to go to the train station? আমি ব্যাংক অব আমেরিকা খুঁজছি। I'm looking for Bank of America. আপনি কি জানেন এটা কোথায়? Do you know where it is? আমি পোস্ট অফিসটা খুঁজছি। I'm looking for the post office. তুমি কি জানো সেখানে কিভাবে যাওয়া যাবে? Do you know how to go there? আমি একটি সুপারমার্কেট খুঁজছি। I'm looking for a supermarket. আপনি কি জানেন পোস্ট অফিসটা কোথায় অবস্থিত? Do you know where the post office is located? আমি এখানে থেকে কিভাবে পোস্ট অফিসে যাবো? How do I get to the post office from here? ------------------------------------------------------------------------ask me a question: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldm7A8e5sPKvb6BHMGycPg Subscribe Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldm7A8e5sPKvb6BHMGycPg Follow Us Socially --- -- Facebook page: http://ift.tt/2owB2KI --Blog : http://ift.tt/2phurX8 LIKE -? SHARE -? SUBSCRIBE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment