Thursday, December 7, 2017

bangla to english speaking course full video easy learning


hey, guys, here I created of bangla to english speaking course full video easy learning please see it and share with your friends if you live this videos so please subscribe my channel and like in my video. : Enjoy The bangla to english speaking course full video easy learning right now! Meet Kids Songs, music and funny videos Collection on our channel every day! Sing Songs for Babies and have a great time! -----তাছাড়া। Also. অধকন্তু। Moreover এছাড়া। Besides that. আরেকটি বিষয়। Another thing . শুধু তাই নয়। not only that. আমি একমত। I agree. ঠিক বলেছেন। You're right. আমি আপনার সাথে একমত। I agree with you. হ্যাঁ তা ঠিক। Yes that's right. ঘটনাটা আসলেই তাই। That's really the case. একবারে ঠিক বলেছেন। You're absolutely right. হ্যাঁ আমারও একই মত। Yes, I like the same. তুমি কি করছো? What are you doing. কী করছো তুমি, শুনি? What are you doing, listen? শুনুন। Listen. আমি এটি করতে পারি। I can do it সে সাবলীলভাবে ইংরেজি বলতে পারে। She could speak English fluently. আমি বাক্সটি উঠাতে পারি না। I can not lift the box. সে কি ইংরেজি জানে? Does he know English? আরেকটি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যাপার হলো। Another important thing is that . তা কেন ঘটে তার আরেকটি কারণ আছে। There are other reasons why it happens. আহ, একটু বুঝতে চেষ্টা করো তো! Ah, try to understand a little! আমার কথা বুঝতে পারছো তো? Do you understand me? আমার কথা শুনছেন তো? Are you listening to me? আমি কি বিষয়টা বুঝাতে পেরেছি? What did I mean? ঠিক বলিনি? Am i not right? এটা কি সত্য নয়? Is not it true? এটা কি আসলেই সত্য নয়? Is this really not true? কী! তুমি এটা করতে পারবে না? What! You can not do this? চুপ করো! বাজে বকো না! Shut up Do not bumble! অনেক হয়েছে! That's enough! কী বোকা! তোমাকে এটা ঐভাবে করতে কে বলেছে? What a fool! Who told you to do it like that?-------------------------------------------------------------------ask me a question: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldm7A8e5sPKvb6BHMGycPg Subscribe Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldm7A8e5sPKvb6BHMGycPg Follow Us Socially --- -- Facebook page: http://ift.tt/2owB2KI --Blog : http://ift.tt/2phurX8 LIKE -? SHARE -? SUBSCRIBE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment