Monday, August 3, 2020

Liked on YouTube: Why Awake - Pitch (Directed by Why Awake)

Why Awake - Pitch (Directed by Why Awake)
Follow us on Instagram: https://ift.tt/2PohA0W Available on ALL Platforms! LYRICS-- "They say sad can Kill, well It looks good on you They prescribed me pills to keep me still but I move for you I don't need no souvenirs please forget that I was here u make me brand new Ill fuck it every time tho back flip on a tight rope make me brand new yea I fall for you They say Sad can kill well it looks good on you they prescribed me pills to keep me still But I move for you They say sad can kill well it looks good on you you prescribed me pain I still walk away yea I moved for you I don't need no souvenirs please forget when I disappear u make me brand new Ill fuck it every time tho just blind on a tight rope make me brand new yea I fall for you They say Sad can kill well it looks good on you they prescribed me pills to keep me still still I move for you But I move for you"

via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35djqAGgmJo

No comments:

Post a Comment