Saturday, November 4, 2017

Lets Learn To Speak in English-Bangla To English Speaking Practice


hey, guys, here I created of Lets Learn To Speak in English-Bangla To English Speaking Practice please see it and share with your friends if you live this videos so please subscribe my channel and like in my video. : Enjoy The Lets Learn To Speak in English-Bangla To English Speaking Practice right now! Meet Kids Songs, music and funny videos Collection on our channel every day! Sing Songs for Babies and have a great time!Let's Learn To Speak in English-Bangla To English Speaking Practice চলুন ইংরেজিতে কথা বলা শিখি। Let's learn to speak in English. সতর্ক থেকো! Be careful! এটা হাল্কা ভাবে নিন। Take it lightly. খুব খারাপ আবহাওয়া! Very bad weather! সুন্দর দৃশ্য! Nice scene! এটা আইন বিরুদ্ধ। It is against the law. তোমার মঙ্গল হোক! Good luck to you! আমি তাই মনে করি। I think so. এটি একটি দীর্ঘ গল্প। This is a long story. আমার উপর নির্ভর করো না। Do not trust me. কোনভাবেই না! No way! আমি ভালো আছি। I am fine. আপনাকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ। Thank you very much. কখন সে আসবে? When will he come তুমি ভাল থেকো। You stay well আমাকে বিশ্বাস কর। Trust me আমাকে দেখাও। Show me এটা কঠিন নয়। It's not difficult. আমি রাজী। I agree এটি দারুণ ভাবনা। It's a great idea. এখানেই শেষ। Here's the end. এটা অসম্ভব। It's impossible. আমি তোমার পাশে। I am beside you আর কিছু। anything else. সে কি কাজ করছে। What is he doing চিন্তা করবেন না। Do not worry. সামনে চলেন। Move in front বাথরুম কোথায়। Where is the bathroom তিনি খুবই চালাক। He is very clever. সাবধান! Be careful! কোন দিন সে আসবে? Which day will he come? কি হচ্ছে, বন্ধু?  What's going on, buddy? আমি এটা মনে করি না। I do not think so. সে একটি স্মার্ট ছেলে। She is a smart boy. তিনি নির্বাচনে জিতেছেন। He won the election. আরাম করুন! Relax! কেউ জানে না। No one knows এটার দাম কত? how much is this? সময় নষ্ট করো না। Do not waste time আমি তোমাকে কথা দিলাম। I promise you আমি আইসক্রিম পছন্দ করি। I like ice cream. আমি এটা পছন্দ করি না। I do not like it. আমার সময় নেই। I do not have time. আপনাকে স্বাগতম। Welcome you ------------------------------------------------------------------------ask me a question: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldm7A8e5sPKvb6BHMGycPg Subscribe Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldm7A8e5sPKvb6BHMGycPg Follow Us Socially --- -- Facebook page: http://ift.tt/2owB2KI --Blog : http://ift.tt/2phurX8 LIKE -? SHARE -? SUBSCRIBE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment