Friday, October 20, 2017

bangla to english language course-spoken english learning video


hey, guys, here I created of bangla to english language course-spoken english learning video please see it and share with your friends if you live this videos so please subscribe my channel and like in my video. : Enjoy The bangla to english language course-spoken english learning video right now! Meet Kids Songs, music and funny videos Collection on our channel every day! Sing Songs for Babies and have a great time! আমি পরে ফোন করবো। I'll call later. আমি তোমাকে শুক্রবারে ফোন করব। I'll call you on Friday. তুমি পরে আমার সাথে দেখা করিও। You meet me later. তুমি শুক্রবার দিন আমার সাথে দেখা করিও। You meet me on Friday জুতা খুলে ভিতরে আসুন। Come in and open the shoes. তুমি কি ইংরেজি বলতে পার? Can you speak english আপনি ভুল নাম্বারে কল করেছেন। You have called the wrong number. তুমি কোথায় চাকুরী কর? Where do you work কোন সমস্যা? any problem? তোমার ঠিকানা কি? What's your address কে তুমি? who are you? উনি কে? Who is he তুমি কার সাথে কথা বলতে চাও? Who do you want to talk to? হাসপাতালটি কোথায়? Where is the hospital? ঔষধের দোকান কোথায়? Where is the drugstore? তুমি পানি না দুধ খাবে? Do you drink water or milk? অনেক দিন আগে? A long time ago? সারাদিন। All day তারা কি আজ আসবে? Will they come today? যত তাড়াতাড়ি সম্ভব। as soon as possible. বিকেল ৩ টায়। At 3pm প্রতিদিন সকালে আসিও। Come every morning. আমি আজ অফিসে যাব না। I will not go to the office today. আমি আজ বাসায় থাকব। I'll be home today. তুমি দুপুরে আমার বাসায় আসিও। You come to my house at noon. দু’জনে একসাথে দুপুরের খাবার খাব। Both of us will have lunch together. ধন্যবাদ তোমাকে। thank you. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ask me a question: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldm7A8e5sPKvb6BHMGycPg Subscribe Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldm7A8e5sPKvb6BHMGycPg Follow Us Socially --- -- Facebook page: http://ift.tt/2owB2KI --Blog : http://ift.tt/2phurX8 LIKE -? SHARE -? SUBSCRIBE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment